3.09.2014

Say Yum to Kendra's Delicious Banana Nut Bread

I am so excited!

I absolutely love making banana bread and trying different banana bread recipes. Today I made the best banana bread I have ever made! I seriously can't believe it because I love any kind of banana bread. This is a recipe I created with ingredients around the house, and its one to celebrate! 


Here have a piece!

Kendra's Delicious Banana Nut Bread
  • 1/2 c. coconut oil
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 c. ground almonds
  • 1/4 c. ground flax seed
  • 1/2 c. flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 1/2 c. sour cream
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 c. chopping walnuts
  • slivered almonds
  • pecans
  • chocolate chips
  1. Cream coconut oil and sugar
  2. Add eggs and mix well
  3. Grind almonds and flax seed into a floury substance
  4. Sift nut mixture, flour, soda, and salt and mix well
  5. Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla- mix well
  6. Add walnuts and your preference of chocolate chips- I used 1/2 c. 
  7. Pour into your preference of pan- I used a large
  8. Top with pecans and slivered almonds
  9. Bake at 350 for 1 hour- if a large pan OR for 20ish minutes if small pans or muffins
  10. ENJOY :) 


No comments: